Women Campaign: Get Ready To Run Program
Have you ever considered running for office but don't know where to start? Are you interested in being more involved in politics or your community? Women Campaign, an organization founded to support, encourage and train women who want to be more involved in politics, created the Get Ready to Run training program to help walk you through the things you can be doing now to get ready to run for office and win!
I'm Megan Bedera, your lead instructor for this course. I have more than a decade of experience running winning political campaigns, and I want you to be able to learn the key skills that will make you a more effective community leader and political candidate in a course you can access on your own schedule, any time, anywhere. I'm going to teach you the exact information my in-person clients pay tens of thousands of dollars to receive. I'm holding nothing back!
- Your "why" that is ready for donors and voters
- Your campaign bio
- An outline for your campaign issues
- Ideas for your campaign look and feel
- An action plan for growing your network and learning the issues
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up your campaign entity
- A high-level understanding of campaigns practices and laws
You will also get:
- Lifetime access to the 4 program modules
- Access to 12 months of live group chats led with Megan Bedera
- Exclusive 1-hour one-on-one strategy call with Megan Bedera to talk about your campaign and goals
Module 1: Building the Foundation
In Module 1 we'll talk about why you're running, how to make sure you know all of the issues going on in your community, and how to start building the network that will be critical for your success.
Module 2: Getting Technical
In Module 2 we'll go over all the technical parts of setting up your campaign, staying legal, and how to fill all of the roles on your campaign.
Module 3: Putting the Pieces Together
In Module 3 we'll start putting together building blocks of your campaign. We'll go over what goes into a great candidate bio, how to develop your campaign issues, and how to set up your campaign's look and feel.
Module 4: Getting the Timing Right
In Module 4 we're going to wrap up by talking about how to best position your campaign, build support and get the timing right for your launch.